Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Aha!

I was lying in bed, eagerly awaiting my nightly slumber, when I realized that my priorities were all mixed up!

You see, I usually put all of my cooking energy into the meat/protein component of the meal and treat the vegetable component as a simple side-dish...usually some sort of stir-fry. No longer!!!!! I have realized the error of my ways and, from now on, am going to spend the majority of my time on the vegetables and cook the protein with a minimum of fuss! Totally radical, I know...

It's amazing what your brain can come up with when you're trying to go to sleep. Of course, I am now totally jacked up and am only starting to comprehend the implications of my revelation. You can be sure that I will be awake for the next few hours poring through my cookbooks in search of new, unexplored terrain...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wassup chef!! It's taku.
Congratulations on your 100th post!! Hey, you didn't show up to the philosophy class today rite? Did you drop that class? Anyway, we should hang out sometime. 415-606-7015 This is my cell #. We should hang out sometime and teach me how to cook. Hit me up if you have nothing to do. Peace.