Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Where The Magic DOESN'T Happen

Those readers who aren't drunk when voting in my polls might remember something about bedroom pictures. As promised, here they are. And, just to be extra authentic, I didn't clean up...you are seeing the BCC in his natural environment...


The hallway leading to the back bedrooms.

Horrifying, isn't it?

Ostensibly the clothes closet although it's become a dumping ground of sorts.

View from the bed...Go Cubbies!

The "entertainment center." HOLLER!!

Bedside reading #1

Bedside reading #2

Eagle-eyed readers might notice that some items just seem odd...a friend of mine is storing some of her stuff in my apartment while she is overseas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make me feel better about my messy room. now go clean your room.

Mike Czyzewski said...

no real reason to clean up. i never have company in my bedroom and I can find everything I want pretty easily. in fact, I think it's easier to find stuff in this state because when I need to find something, I just look down and I'm usually stepping on it. :-)